Thursday, November 15, 2012

Forty Hadith Qudsi.31-32

Hadith Qudsi 31:
Narrated Jundub: the Messenger of Allah said: A man said: ‘By Allah, Allah will not forgive So-and-so.’ At this Allah the Almighty said:
Who is he who swears by Me that I will not forgive So-and-so? Verily I have forgiven So-and-so and have nullified your [own good] deeds.
It was related by Muslim.
________________________________________
Hadith Qudsi 32:
Narrated Abu Hurairah: the Messenger of Allah said:
A man sinned greatly against himself, and when death came to him he charged his sons, saying: ‘When I have died, burn me, then crush me and scatter [my ashes] into the sea, for, by Allah, if my Lord takes possession of me, He will punish me in a manner in which He has punished no one [else].’ So they did that to him. Then He said to the earth: ‘Produce what you have taken - and there he was!’ And He said to him: ‘What induced you to do what you did?’ He said: ‘Being afraid of You, O myLord (or he said: ‘Being frightened of You’),’ and because of that He forgave him.'
It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).
him;� ' h (� p�� believer is given news of Allah's punishment and His displeasure, he dislikes to meet Allah and Allah dislikes to meet him.
It was related by al-Bukhari, Muslim, and Malik.


ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND RECEIVE A HADITH DAILY ARABIC TEXT, WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION AND REFERENCE.:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment