Monday, November 19, 2012

Forty Hadith Qudsi.39-40


Hadith Qudsi 39:
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri: the Messenger of Allah said:
Paradise and Hell-fire disputed together, and Hell-fire said: ‘In me are the mighty and the haughty.’ Paradise said: ‘In me are the weak and the poor.’ So Allah judged between them, [saying]: ‘You are Paradise, My mercy; through you I show mercy to those I wish. And you are Hell-fire, My punishment; through you I punish those I wish, and it is incumbent upon Me that each of you shall have its fill.’
It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari and at-Tirmidhi).
________________________________________
Hadith Qudsi 40:
Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri: the Messenger of Allah said:
Allah will say to the inhabitant of Paradise: ‘O inhabitants of Paradise!’ They will say: ‘O our Lord, we present ourselves and are at Your pleasure, and goodness rests in Your hands.’ Then He will say: ‘Are you contented?’ And they will say: ‘And how should we not be contented, O Lord, when You have given to us that which You have given to no one else of Your creation?’ Then He will say: ‘Would you not like Me to give you something better than that?’ And they will say: ‘O Lord and what thing is better than that?’ And He will say: ‘I shall cause My favour to descend upon you and thereafter shall never be displeased with you.’
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim and at-Tirmidhi).
� I l ��� p�� f Allah be upon him) said: "So he returned to it and found that it was encompassed by forms of hardship (1). Then he returned to Him and said: ‘By Your glory, I fear that no one will enter it.’ He said: ‘Go to Hell-fire and look at it and what I have prepared therein for its inhabitants;’ and he found that it was in layers, one above the other. Then he returned to Him and said: ‘By Your glory, no one who hears of it will enter it.’ So He ordered that it be encompassed by lusts. Then He said: ‘Return to it.’ And he returned to it and said: ‘By Your glory, I am frightened that no one will escape from entering it.’
It was related by Tirmidhi, who said that it was a good and sound Hadith (also by Abu Dawud and an-Nasa'i).
hen- � h l P$� �� to Him, and when I shall see my Lord [I shall bow down] as before. Then I shall intercede and He will set me a limit [as to the number of people]. So I shall admit them into Paradise. Then I shall return for a third time, then a fourth, and I shall say: ‘There remains in Hell-fire only those whom the Qur’an has confined and who must be there for eternity.’ There shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: ‘There is no god but Allah’ and who has in his heart goodness weighing a barley-corn; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: ‘There is no god but Allah’ and who has in his heart goodness weighing a grain of wheat; then there shall come out of Hell-fire he who has said: ‘There is no god but Allah’ and who has in his heart goodness weighing an atom.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, at-Tirmidhi, and Ibn Majah).


ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND RECEIVE A HADITH DAILY ARABIC TEXT, WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION AND REFERENCE.:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment