Sunday, November 25, 2012

O boy


Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said to me, “O boy, if you are able every morning and evening to remove any rancor from your heart towards anyone, then do so.” Then he said to me, “O boy, that is my tradition (sunnah) and whoever revives my tradition has loved me, and whoever loves me will be with me in Paradise.”
[Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Book of Knowledge, Number 2678, Hasan]
قَالَ أَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ قَالَ لِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَا بُنَيَّ إِنْ قَدَرْتَ أَنْ تُصْبِحَ وَتُمْسِيَ لَيْسَ فِي قَلْبِكَ غِشٌّ لِأَحَدٍ فَافْعَلْ ثُمَّ قَالَ لِي يَا بُنَيَّ وَذَلِكَ مِنْ سُنَّتِي وَمَنْ أَحْيَا سُنَّتِي فَقَدْ أَحَبَّنِي وَمَنْ أَحَبَّنِي كَانَ مَعِي فِي الْجَنَّة
2678 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الْعِلْمِ من أحيا سنة من سنتي قد أميتت بعدي فإن له من الأجر مثل من عمل بها
قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ

No comments:

Post a Comment